Category: News (1 posts)
Jun 01 2009
This is your wiki's blog first post. Its goal is to provide a short description of your blog's main features.
- You can create new blog posts through the input field located on
. The status of a blog post may be any one of the following:
- Unpublished: your post is still a draft. It can be seen by its creator and by administrators. Once you have clicked publish, you cannot unpublish a post. However, you can choose to hide it.
- Published: your post can be read by every user that has access to your blog.
- Published & hidden: your post is published but only its creator and admins can see it. This is useful if you need to make modifications on a post that has already been published by mistake.
- Every blog article can be tagged and/or categorized:
- You will be able to browse posts by category using the panel located on the left of the page
- You can create new categories and subcategories when creating a new post
- The use of tags allows your article to be found by browsing your wiki's tags, along with any other wiki document
- Blog-specific panels are available on the left of your blog page:
- The recent posts lists the most recent entries to any visitor of the blog
- The unpublished panel lists the blog posts you created, but didn't yet publish
- The categories panel lets you browse blog posts listed by category and subcategory
- The archive panel lets you browse blog posts by publication date